What is Special Enrollment?

If you can answer yes to any of the following, you may qualify for special enrollment.

Within the last 60 days,

  • I Lost or will soon lose my health insurance.
  • I Lost Medi-Cal coverage.
  • I Lost my employer-sponsored coverage.
  • My COBRA coverage is exhausted.
  • I am no longer eligible for student health coverage.
  • I turned 26 and am no longer eligible for a family plan.
  • I turned 19 years old and am no longer eligible for a child-only plan.
  • I Permanently moved to California.
  • I Had a baby or adopted a child.
  • I Got married or entered into a domestic partnership.
  • I Returned from active military service.
  • I belong to a Federally Recognized American Indian/Alaska Native.
  • Became a citizen or obtained legal status.


Please Share and Like us.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *